jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

10th May Day 14: The rock travelling through the sky

These last days I had time to write, but I didn't. Sometimes it's just like this, you don't have anything enough clear to put it down in a line of words. But today I will try. Maybe chaotic; I don't care.

Yesterday I experimented my home. I mean our home. I was watching a video about the fundamentals of Permaculture - a great, interesting way to spend our time. The guy was talking about a moon eclipse long time ago which let him realize that we all are in this big, huge, massive rock floating in the space; and that we are not falling into the empty space because this big, huge, massive rock is holding us -our virtues, our fears. So this is hour home and there is no place to run away. There is not escape, there is not emergency exit. That is it.


After discussing with John and Gina about Gaia's theory, I came across the idea that everthing, everyone, every being in this planet talks the same language. This code can be writen with sounds, images, colours, smells, textures, concentration of minerals, feelings - whatever. So, we pay more attention to it, we will reveil the meassage that all things and beings already know.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario