sábado, 26 de mayo de 2012

26th May Day 30: the last but not least

Today I'll lose a day, but I earned a whole heart of gold that it's not mine neither your's.
Today I say thank you. Today I want to say thank you to every living being every dying being.
Thanks to the bald eagle that crossed this land next to me, thanks to Carla's argues and agreements, to Laura to yield my name from her building, thanks to Philip and his white smile that takes importance to any silly thing that bothers, gracias a Daniel y sus velitas que me encendieron el alma esa noche fría, thanks to Nataly to freak out with me, thanks to Beverly to gave me the welcome to the new place, thanks to Samantha to tell me that I pronounce sheet like a cool way to say shit - cluster fuck!, thanks to Nathalie to share that beautiful cross country skiing day, thanks to Raj to explain stories of macacos slaping people, thanks to Natasha to encourage me to talk out loud in English, thanks to Kristin and Christina to take care about the situation, thanks to Rosemary, Theresa, Corney and Iona to open their homes without fears, thanks to Amber, Reid, Boris and Danika for their magical home made of woodlove, thank you to Sean and Jen to understand me when I was waiting in front of their door, thank you to Gina when sang that beautiful society, thanks to Mark for the hazelnut wood shower and his calm voice, thanks to John to root me to the Pacha mama, thanks to Tom to share those days working behind skies, clouds, sun and guitar songs, thanks to Keiho to jam with the forest every afternoon, thanks to Kanako to give me a new hobby! Gràcies a la Gisela per compartir l'experiència i tenir un refugi cassolà a l'estranger.
Gràcies a totes les persones que ja estaveu amb mi per fer una mica més daurat aquest cor.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario